1. WE TAKE OUR LAST WASH ONE HOUR PRIOR TO CLOSING! Make sure to check today's current hours!
2. To ensure we can accommodate all our customers needs, we ask that you limit your tub use to 1/2 hour.
3. AT YOUR OWN RISK while in our FAH dog wash clinic area please be aware that we cannot be held responsible for pets getting washed by there owners.
4. BE RESPECTFUL please be respectful of the other pet owner groomers and dogs in the facility.
5. KIDS ON A LEASH self bathing can be a fun activity for your kids, but please understand we have limited space and a lot going on, if you plan on bringing your children, plan on watching them. Coloring books are available upon request if they need some extra entertainment.
6. Children 16 years old and younger must be attended by and under the supervision of a parent or responsible adult at all times.
7. Florence Animal Hospital requires all pets entering our facilities to be up to date on vaccinations.
8. Pets with flea infestations must be treated prior to entering our facilities.
9. ALL DOGS must be on a 6-foot or shorter leash or in carriers at all times and under the control of an adult.
10. Pets must never be left unattended while in our facilities.
11. For the safety of all our clients, disruptive and/or aggressive dogs may be asked to leave, at management’s discretion. Talk to a manager to discuss options for using our DIY dog washing services that may be better suited for your pets special needs.
12. HAVE FUN bath time can be a great time to bond with your best friend!>